Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Yeah, thanksgiving was almost a week ago, but who cares!  I still have pictures I want to share and better late then never right!
The Sissys and their Mom in the kitchen
We had Thanksgiving for the first time at our house, so I was able to de-gluten a lot of dishes without anyone knowing!
Winning the prettiest cousin award 

We might have had 3 different kinds of green bean casserole whoops.  I even had time in the morning to fry my own onions in gluten free flour for the gluten free green bean casserole!  With only probably 20 people we had enough food to keep us going for months.  Seriously SO many left overs. 

Roasted brussel sprouts, b nut squash, cranberries, apples, and onion in a balsamic dressing stole the show! Thanks for the recipe Tash!

3 LARGE Turkeys

Corn casserole, smashed b nut squash, more brussel sprouts

Mashed potatoes, 2 types of stuffing

Gluten Free Cornbread Stuffing!

ANOTHER Turkey that was smoked oh so good.

My inside out apple pie
The best part of the day was spending super awesome family time with my awesome fam though.  I can't even believe its this guys second Thanksgiving!

The cutest boy in town

Nothing is cuter.
I am so grateful and thankful for many things in my life, but family always trumps everything else.  I had the best Thanksgiving break and cannot wait to go home for the full christmas break! 

Oh and this happened over break as well.

Ignore my after run face, and pay attention to Theodore aka Teddy!

Maybe he gives me more of an incentive to want to go home for xmas break too!


2 comments:

  1. Teddy is the cutest thing I've ever seen (besides you!) Congratulations Rachi. How weird is it that Amanda named her dog Teddy also. Your thanksgiving looks stupendous, I wish I could have been there, I missed all you'all. NBD- I'm off to the Dominican Republic this evening. See you soon and love you,
    Auntie Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I am soooo jealous of all the food you got to eat. Everything looks so good!! drooling.

    and hey, that is one CUTE puppy oh my gosh I want to snuggle him for hours.

    ReplyDelete