One of the members forgot to get a main ingredient for the class which was red curry paste. The chef quickly changed up the menu and made Sweet Thai chicken with coconut rice, a coconut chicken soup, and for dessert cantaloupe soup with cracked black pepper and a splash of heavy cream!
All of the food was heavenly. I learned so much and couldn't wait to remake the food at home. Now that it is officially Thanksgiving break I have sweet amazing TIME to cook!!!
Tonight I made the Sweet Thai Chili Chicken.
Sweet Thai Chili Chicken
- 1 lb Chicken breast cubed
- 1 finger of Ginger
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Curry Leaf
- 1Tbs Sesame oil
- 1Tbs Olive oil
- 2 Red Thai Chilis chopped
- Bunch of cilantro
- 1 Tbs fish sauce
- 1/2 cup of Sweet Chili Sauce
- Heat oils in large wok over high heat.
- Add ginger and sauté for 1 min then add garlic, curry leaf, and thai chilis. Sauté until brown.
- Add cubed chicken and cook until no pink.
- Add sweet chili sauce and fish sauce.
- Top with cilantro.
It is delicious and tastes just like the chefs version!!