Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another Month goes by...

Well I sure forgot how stressful and intense college was. I have been non-stop busy for 3 weeks and its not going to stop anytime soon. In a way I like being super busy but being overwhelmed isn't the greatest feeling.

I have been good about my diet and found it to be more of a lifestyle. I really don't miss things so much that I would cheat and eat gluten. I love how good I feel and I really don't think I could go back to eating gluten and feeling so crappy.

There are few gf options at the sorority house, but I make due. I buy my own gf bread and that goes a long way. Its been fun living here and I think this year will be a good year.
I will really try and write more in the next couple weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! You should update more often! I'd love to know how your gluten free journey is going! :)

    ReplyDelete