Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hello World


One of my new years resolutions is to keep up with the blog. I read my blogs everyday, but I still have yet to keep one going. I think I'm nervous that it won't be good. I need to set my fear aside and just do it, because it's what makes me happy!

So today after a great 6 mile run around Palm Desert (yayy xmas vacation), I decided I should sign up for a half marathon. I'm going to do it, but I haven't yet. I will after dinner I swear! The Madison half marathon that is.

My strength and milage have increased dramatically since I
last wrote back in December. I run 15-20 miles a week. I'm still a gluten free girl and I still am grateful and living my life by the secret!!!

This semester was a toughie, but I made it through with a 3.0 and I am honestly proud of that. I'm taking on another load next semester, but it is all good if one day I get to be a dietitian.

This week I plan to write about my 2011 goals, the ROSEBOWL (go badgersss!), and the food we eat on this vacation.

I'll leave you with a picture of a joke gift my mom got for me for xmas!

1 comment:

  1. randomly came across your blog and I thoroughly enjoy it!

    Love the outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete