Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Resolutions/Goals

With approximately 40 minutes left in 2010 I think I should leave some 2011 resolutions/goals!


2011 Resolutions/Goals:




  1. -Run a half marathon

  2. -Run three 5Ks

  3. -Go to a yoga class and go to more if I like it

  4. -Get a 4.0

  5. -Get a job at the UW hospital

  6. -Go out more

  7. -Try a new restaurant once a month

  8. -Buy ONLY one coffee a week


 


I'm sure I will think of more as time goes on, but for now my random short list makes me happy.


Also, finally fixing my genius on itunes is making me happy as well.  Who knew spice girls would be classified as "indie rock" hahahaha.


I'll leave you with a picture from our hotel.



The funniest thing I've seen in weeks.  I'm easily amused ;)

1 comment:

  1. Why did we talk about/listen to/watch Spice Girls two new year's in a row? issues.

    ReplyDelete