Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Rose Bowl

The Grandaddy of them all.  And we LOST.

I woke up at 5:50AM yesterday morning to get to the famous Rose Parade.

The Wisconsin Float!

 

 

 

 

 

 

We didn't prepay for bleacher seats, so this is the best we could do.  People camped out OVERNIGHT on Colorado Blvd just to get a seat along the street!

We ventured to the game(by shuttle) after getting a quick lunch of chili.

[caption id="attachment_45" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Woohoo!"][/caption]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[caption id="attachment_46" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Paula Dean was the Grand Marshall!"][/caption]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[caption id="attachment_47" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="The Stadium"][/caption]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the eventful game I met up with my dad and we drove back to my aunt's house in west LA.  We went to Marmalade Cafe and I got a chinese chicken salad and veggie soup.

I need to start remembering to take pictures of my FOOD!

xoxo,

Rachel

 

 

1 comment:

  1. SO jealous you got to go to the game! I just graduated from Madison in May and now live in upstate New York... we were the only ones in the sports bar that actually watched the game that night I think :)

    ReplyDelete