Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cookies cookies!

A bowl of my trusty oats for breakfast this morning!Mixed in is a 1/3rd of a banana, dried cherries and blueberries, and chopped almonds. Yum!

This bowl filled me up especially because I wasn't very hungry, but then I decided to make cookies. Oh what a terrible idea for a grazer like me! I wanted to bring some cookies to my friend and boyfriend this weekend and I wouldn't have any other time than today to get it done. I started with peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip which turned out amazing! And then I had to make myself some gluten free ones! So I made Bethenny Frankel's, wheat free vegan double chocolate chip cookies! The first batch turned out not so great because the time she said to cook them was wayyy to long, but the next batch was incredible! They tasted very much like brownies!


These are Bethenny's brownie type cookies. I added walnuts and marshmallows to make them rocky road like.
My delicious mess!


I realized after all that sugar I needed something to calm my taste buds and this salad did the trick. I made my own dressing which I learned how to do from Bethenny's book. And I will NEVER go back to bottled.
All I add is 1 tbs any type of vinegar, 1 tbs of olive oil, 1 tsp brown mustard, and salt and pepper! It is SO delicious and makes the salad taste so fresh!

Off to see the Whaler's at Summerfest and have a great weekend with my bestie and boyfriend!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment