Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Meatballs are the only food I will now eat

Hi friends!

This morning I took one of my beloved vitamin/supplements (Tonalin CLA) on an empty stomach and I was soooo nauseous. I took a nap to ride out the pain. And then I awoke w/ one thing on the hungry mind...MEATBALLS.  I found these bad boys in my parents freezer.  Turkey, quinoa, and special spices.  Madre makes a mean meatball.
Ya thats right extra sauce, because I cant get enough of the red stuff

I also accomplished something else this morning.  ONLINE SHOPPING!  Holla! I got an e-giftcard to target from my awesome aunt Victoria that I bought this with!
Please let it arrive before my half marathon on Sunday!  I cannot deal w/ the bulky ipod touch any longer

Next, the beloved favorite sissy got me a gift card to ANTHROPOLOGIE.  How does she know me so well?!
This is the coolest diary! It gives you prompts and questions that you fill in to get your mind thinking!

AHHH! I have my very own apron. I'm going to be so badass in the kitchen!

Thank you auntie and Tashie for the giftcards.  As you can see they were well spent!  I LOVE YOU both so mucho!

xoxo,

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Rachel!! I love your blog too it is SO darn cute! Ahhh I love anthro too. They have the cutest stuff -- that apron is seriously adorable, it looks like a summer dress! haha.

    Yay, I'm glad that we get to be blog sisters now :) I have a Nikon D3100 that I got over spring break and will be paying off for the next year and a half :p lol. I do love it though. I'm taking a photography class this summer to get pro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    I remember coming across your blog a few months ago but thought you had stopped writing. I'm glad to see that you're back! Your blog is ADORABLE (loving the layout). I'll be following :)

    ReplyDelete