Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I went to RICHMOND

Take me back.  Gah I can't believe I'm already back to Madison and back to crazy studies and 2 tests in less than a week! Why must I get such an amazing education?!

I'm going to let the pictures (and captions) do the talking for my trip...

Jacks BEAUTIFUL home
the most hip bedroom

this shower is unreal. It has TWO shower heads 

sooo cute

gotcha! 



Oh hey giant mirror!

SO happy to be there
The FOOD!
Tortilla Espanol with asparagus and roasted red pepper

Fried plantains and Jacks tortilla espanol with CRAWFISH
Mural at Kuba Kuba (Cuban food!)
Gluten free chocolate peanut butter cupcakes OMG. Filled w pb and topped w/ choco ganache. The cake was the best part though. Cake+Rachi forever
Shrimp from Camerons, a little seafood shop right by Jacks! My last delicious meal in Richmond
Salmon with plabano mousse, grilled corn and grilled tomatillos. At an all gluten free restaurant! 














All the samples you can get. OMG sabra handed out all this w/ a bag of stacys pita chips as a SAMPLE!



The Lovin'

Lunch at Ellwood Thompson's hot bar!
So happy at Jacks friends amazing house
Brrr

                          
                                  As we get older, we get dirtier looking


The Richmond Folk Festival! So funs!

The Fun!
Ellwood Thompson (whole foods times 10)
Richmond folk festival!

Look I was there!
Whole Foods on crack

Christmas time all the time in Carytown


SO FUNNIES


And that was my amazing, glorious, stress-free FOUR day vacation.  I would literally give anything to do it all again right this second.

xoxo,
Rachel





0 comments:

Post a Comment