Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1 day, 2 amazing meals

Today I had 2 a-mah-zing meals.

Food
Lunch
Roasted broccoli and mushrooms w/ garlic salt and a Dr. Praegers California Veggie burger

Dinner
Homemade falafel and quinoa tabouli with cucumber yogurt dipping sauce
I used Serenas recipes for both the falafel and tabouli, but I was on my own for the the sauce
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
*Plain 0% fat greek yogurt
*Fresh lemon juice
*Diced cucmber
*Salt and peppa
It twas good.  I wish I would have had mint, but I'm a poor college kid :(  Also, I don't measure anything EVER. So if I put measurements on here I'm lying.  Sorry about it!

Fitness
Today I worked out!  I feel like it has been forever since I actually went to a gym.  Well there is a gym 5 feet away in my apartment building so it was about time I used it for something other than weights.
I did:
  • 27 minutes on the treadmill 3.35 miles.  I was doing various speeds and my legs felt supa awesome so I went up to 9.0 mph which is a 6.40 pace.  It was craziness but it was fun to go fast.
  • I did the stairstepper for like 5 minutes because it hurts real bad.
  • Various arm weights and 40 squats.  
School/Life
As anyone can see, I'm not the greatest blogger.  I don't like to feel the need to do something unless its school or work or my internship.  So I probs will always post the same random way.

The school week is almost over yipppeeee!  I actually kind of enjoy microbio. 

Life is still moving too fast, but I'm trying to enjoy it as much as posible.

xoxo,

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. i'm planning to make falafel this week so i'll have to try that sauce!

    ReplyDelete