Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life is happening

So much life.  I had the most hectic week back from spring break. But, I also had the best weekend.
This weekend I had spring formal!
We danced till it hurt 

On Friday night I also danced the night away with my bestie Maggie.  And on Saturday I ran an 8 miler outside, so today my feet are taking a rest!

Old Photo

In other news, this week I start my new JOB!  I'm so excited!  I'll be working in patient meal service at a local hospital!  I'm finally going to have an income after almost 2 years of college.  I can't wait.

Food
I start eating gluten again in exactly 5 days. I AM SO SCARED.  I have my endoscopy to test for Celiac Disease on April 28th.  So for those 28 days before I'll be eating a serving of gluten a day.  I'll definitely be blogging about this experience.

Fitness
I'm happy to report that I've been really good about staying on my training schedule.  This week I did:
M- Rest
T- 4 miles
W- 3 mile interval 
Th- Rest
F- 3.5 miles
S- 8 miles
And today I have a 4.5 miler scheduled.  

Over Spring Break I didn't run at all in New York, but when I got back I did:
F- 7 miles
S- 4 miles
Sun- 4 miles
I only missed two 3 mile runs on my training schedule that week!

I'm getting back in the swing of school, but there is only about a month left!  I'm pretty sure I'll be living in Madison this summer working at my new job and taking summer school!  Now to get my life in order before the crazy week begins.

xoxo,

Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment