Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And we're off!

Wooo first day back and already a whirlwind of things to do.  My love for google calendar is such a benefit to my crazy schedule.

Food




[caption id="attachment_151" align="aligncenter" width="491" caption="Salad with all the goods"][/caption]

Having fresh salads already prepared is such a plus of living in a sorority house. On the flip side, the sign telling us what is for dinner stating "pasta bar" is a nightmare for me.  It makes me miss being able to eat normally, but I'll make do like I always do.

 

School


Oh man, I already have 2 meetings I didn't know about this week.  And I have a ton of reading and homework problems due for monday.  It is a lot already, but I don't feel as stressed as I usually do.


The one thing I wish I would've finished before classes started was organizing my new room in the house.


 




[caption id="attachment_152" align="aligncenter" width="491" caption="Work in Progress"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_153" align="aligncenter" width="491" caption="Bare Walls :("][/caption]

 

As you can see it needs a little lot of work.  I might try to live with it for the week and work on it over the weekend.  But, I doubt I will last that long.  Messy rooms make me SO unproductive and crazy.


Wish me luck with my first week back of my FOURTH semester of college!


xoxo,


Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with school! I start my new semester next week. I'm not looking forward to leaving a huge house with my own room but I am sort of looking forward to being on campus again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know what you mean about not being ready to come back. Luckily, I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete