Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

The "Flat Tire" of Bel-Air

Ahhh the last 2 days have been CRAZY.  But I am happy to report I am home in Wisconsin and finally have an internet connection!

My trip from the Desert to LA started with a soy misto!



[caption id="attachment_75" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="The start of my drive"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_73" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="The amazing view from Pepperdine"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_74" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Reunited after 2 weeks!!!"][/caption]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had a pretty laid back night waiting for the boys to get to LA.  They had In and Out Burger for dinner and I had McDonalds oatmeal (which is seriously so good).

The fun started the next day when we looked at Pepperdine and UCLA.  I hit a GIANT(literally 2'X2') pothole on Sunset Blvd.  And boom a flat tire in Bel Air.  It was 4 hours of contacting AAA, getting new tires and then driving back to the desert in RUSH HOUR in LA!  But, it's all over and I'm happy to report I stayed pretty calm because of all of you bloggers who put patience on your goals for 2011.  I decided that would be a good goal for me as well and it has already paid off!

My meals the last 3 days consisted of McDonalds, Taco Bell, and take out Chinese.  That is the reason for the lack of pictures, but now that I'm home I get to start making my own food!  Stay tuned for pictures!

My google reader has 127 new posts under the category of Foodies, so I better get crackin!

xoxo,

Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment