Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm baaack and FAMOUS

I know I said I was gone for good.  But, THIS is something blog worthy.

 




[caption id="attachment_188" align="aligncenter" width="614" caption="Let the show start!"][/caption]

I went to Bethenny Frankel's Skinnygirl Night Out in Milwaukee on Thursday night.  It was an amazing show, she explained it as a conversation with the audience.  It was great, I had a massive freak out that I was only 4 rows away from my idol.

[caption id="attachment_191" align="aligncenter" width="614" caption="mom said I looked excited"][/caption]

After the show the real fun started.  I bought the tickets with the included meet and greet.  So my mom and I rushed to the signing room and were 20th in line.  The whole time I was freaking out saying "what should I say, I want her to know that she actually means something to me blah blah."  And moms says, "Oh just say whatever comes to your mind no big deal."  Well I must've said something right because Bethenny asked to HUG me.  I watched as so many people went before me with a quick handshake, picture, signed book and I BAM I get a hug.  In addition, to the hug she chatted with me for a good minute when everyone else got probably 15 seconds.


Chatting away.


Oh it's not over.  As we were walking out of the signing room her assistant ran over to my mom and I and asked, "Bethenny told me to come get a video of you!  Would you mind doing a video for the website?  People like you are the reason she does this."  I was still freaking out over hugging her and so I'll let the video explain for itself.







This is the link to the actual page that I'm on on bettheny.com.  I realized yesterday while freaking out seeing myself on BETHENNY FRANKELS WEBSITE, that I am the only video out of all her tour videos that isn't just Bethenny speaking.


My boyfriend has been having a freak out over this just as much as me, because it makes him face "the secret."  I truly give all the credit of this amazing experience to believing in meeting and having Bethenny know me one day.


I AM STILL ON CLOUD 9!


xoxo,


Rachel

7 comments:

  1. that's so cool!! i love the video - you can definitely tell that you're really excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE AWESOME. Secret or not, you should just believe in THAT.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO COOL! i am so mad i missed this event!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I LOVE her!!!! How cool you got to go to the show and meet her and get to be in a video featured on the site!!!!!!! I would be so excited too!!

    Thanks for coming by my blog!!!!!!! Love yours and you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just came across your blog! it's fabulous! you have some great insight on your posts! AHH so jealous you got to meet/see Bethany! I love her show girl! I may have to read that book!

    ReplyDelete