Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome Back

Moving back to Madison is so bittersweet.  I'm glad to be back on a schedule.  But, on the other hand I like having a kitchen to cook in, endless hours to watch trashy tv, and relaxation.  The most bittersweet part is that I have to move back into my sorority.  A non-gluten friendly home with lots of loud girls at all hours of the day and night.  I might just be moody today, but moving in 2 hours ago just made me not so excited for the new semester.

I'm not even going out tonight.  I'm actually printing of my syllabus for chem 104 and getting a head start on my least favorite class.  Oh the horror.

On the plus side we had belated family xmas today with lots of good eats like roasted veggies, lamb, and chicken.  I didn't take any pictures because I was enjoying time with my fammy and packing for the move back to madison.

I hope to keep up with blogging this semester!

 




[caption id="attachment_148" align="aligncenter" width="614" caption="BFF 4LYFE"][/caption]

 

The one thing that will keep me sane this semester.  My best friend Maggie.


xoxo,


Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment